Wednesday 21 July 2010

arts award bronze: part A exploring the arts


I made a sculpture of a fantasy creature, butterfly/leopard. I made my creature out of wire and tissue paper.

I made it in my art lessons from November to February 2009 to 2010
First I made sketches of my animal to get the shape and proportion of the animals.
Then we started making our sculpture with wire, this took a while, but I really enjoy the process.
After I covered it with colored tissue paper this brought my sculpture to life.

2 comments:

  1. Your final outcome is of an extremely high standard. It is clear that you have used your creative skills to develop what is an exciting final piece. Ms Holder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your final piece was created extreamly well. It looked fantastic and you clearly put in alot of hard work!!!!!
    well done - however maybe next time include a photo of your creation.
    cade jolley

    ReplyDelete