Wednesday 21 July 2010

arts award bronze: part B Being an audience member


I went to see Oliver the musical at the West End with the school I really enjoyed it. They took us there to inspire us for our own school play as we are also doing Oliver. Seeing the play has made me understand how I should play my character and the importance of projecting your voice when singing and talking.
The thing that I enjoyed most about the play was the acting because all of the actors projected their voices and they used their actions to express emotion.

However I didn't like the dancing because it was too simple and not well choreographed. Overall I really enjoyed the performance and would recommend it.
The evidence that I went is in my folder (a ticket)

1 comment:

  1. well done :D
    you told us what you like and dislike and if you would recommend it.
    however to improve it you need to have evidence that you went
    jojoxxx

    ReplyDelete